The energetic and material use of renewable raw materials gives access to self-contained recycling systems along the lines of sustainable development. TRIANGEL offers adjusted all-in solutions where the positive effects are an integral component in the cultivation and utilisation of renewable raw materials:
- Renewable raw materials are essentially C02-neutral. Their use generates no additional greenhouse effect.
- They help to protect finite fossil resources such as crude oil, natural gas and coal.
- They make a contribution to sustained raw materials and energy supplies.
- There are many advantages in using products based on renewable raw materials in areas with an enhanced environment awareness.
- Renewable raw materials also benefit rural areas.
In addition, TRIANGEL also offers experience from the production and use of substitute fuel from waste products.